When will I know if I’m CPLP certified?
To become a CPLP, you must pass both the knowledge exam and the skills application exam (SAE). The high-level steps to becoming a CPLP are as follows:
- Register to become a CPLP, including selecting a test window
- Complete this Interactive Guide, draft your Study Plan and determine what Preparing for the CPLP programs are right for you
- Spend an average of 90 hours studying, in addition to your participation in any preparation program or study group
- Take and pass the knowledge exam
- Take and pass the SAE
- Within 6-8 weeks of your SAE, receive notification of your status. A passing score is required to receive the CPLP certification.
Review the CPLP Program Statistics for more details on pass rates for both the exam and the work product.