How do I schedule the date for my exam?
First, review your Study Plan so that you can plan correctly for your exam. Visit the CPLP Certification Handbook for more information about the knowledge exam and skills application exam. A few key details include:
- Determine your goal date to earn your credential.
- When you register for the CPLP process, you choose an exam window for the knowledge exam (one of four choices) and a window for the SAE (one of two choices). Once you register, you will receive an email with exam scheduling details. Keep that email.
- The registration for a specific exam appointment opens seven weeks before your chosen exam window and you will receive an email at that time.
- You must schedule your appointment at least 30 days in advance of the first day of the testing window to guarantee a testing seat.
- Make sure you bring two forms of ID to the center.
- Remember to bring your appointment confirmation email with you to the test center. Without the confirmation code in that email, you will not be able to take your exam.
- Since the exam is electronic, you will get your scores immediately upon completion!