If you are a current member of the Management community, please remember to login.
Introducing the Management Community!
The Manager’s Community of Practice…
As a manager, you know that productivity is key. You're not a trainer, but you get the need for performance - and the need to stand out to senior leadership.
How do you get employees more engaged and developed, drive performance, and grow your own influence and skill as a manager? And how do you work with your company's training staff to realize those goals?
Membership to the Management community pays for itself. The increase in productivity will more than cover the cost of membership (remember, the Management community membership is separate from the rest of ATD unless you are an ATD Professional Plus member - then you receive this for free as part of your membership).
Join the ATD Management Community.
(Current ATD Professional and Professional Plus members, please visit Member Center to select the Management Community.)
Bring ATD Management to your team or organization! Learn more about discounted multi-user licenses.
A recent study by Gallup shows that business units in the top half on employee engagement have an astounding 94% higher success rate within their own organization and a 145% higher success rate across business units.*
That's the kind of success that catches the attention of senior leadership.
In world-class organizations, the ratio of engaged to actively disengaged employees is 9.57:1. In average organizations, the ratio of engaged to actively disengaged employees drops significantly - to 1.83:1.*
|What Does this Mean for Me
This research proves that with the creation and maintenance of simple but effective employee development and engagement programs, you and your department will realize a much greater degree of success.
However, only 29% of American workers currently feel engaged in their work.*** That's YOUR problem. ATD can equip you as a manager to solve it.
With the creation and maintenance of simple but effective employee development and engagement programs, you and your department will realize a much greater degree of success.
|How Do I Start
|ATD's Management community takes you step by step through the process of creating a more engaged and productive workforce, without having to abandon the other core elements of your job. We help you find the balance between engaging and developing employees and the other core elements of your job. As part of your membership, you get:
- Assessment tests to help identify the skills you need to grow your management influence
- Videos that offer you ready to use techniques to improve your skills in areas like project management, leadership, coaching, and team-building
- Weekly updated tools and content that will help you create, implement and evaluate management strategies
- Daily posted articles and blog posts giving you the latest news and ideas from industry experts.
- Monthly webcasts with real-life case studies on what techniques and strategies work - and which do not
- Tools to help you calculate salaries, turnover costs and more.
- Employee rewards strategies and tools
- Monthly e-newsletter updating you on the latest ideas and success stories for improving employee performance and engagement
- Discounts on Management community materials - books and services that help you improve your own performance.