Marshall Goldsmith is the author or editor of 35 books, which have sold more than 2 million copies, been translated into 30 languages, and become bestsellers in 12 countries. Along with the bestselling Triggers, he has written the New York Times bestsellers Mojo and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There—a winner of the Harold Longman Award for Business Book of the Year, and one of the BookScan top five bestselling management books of the past 10 years. Marshall’s other books include Succession: Are You Ready?—a Wall Street Journal bestseller—and The Leader of the Future—a Businessweek bestseller. Three of his books have been American Library Association Choice Award winners for Best Academic Business Books of the year.
Marshall received a PhD from UCLA’s Anderson School of Management, and he teaches executive education at Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business. He is one of a select few executive advisers who has worked with more than 150 major CEOs and their management teams. Marshall served on the board of the Peter Drucker Foundation for 10 years, and has been a volunteer teacher for U.S. Army generals, Navy admirals, and Girl Scout executives, along with international and American Red Cross leaders. His professional acknowledgments include:
- Harvard Business Review and Best Practices Institute—World’s Number 1 Leadership Thinker
- Global Gurus, Inc., and Fast Company magazines—World’s Number 1 Executive Coach
- Institute for Management Studies—Lifetime Achievement Award for Excellence in Teaching
- American Management Association—50 great thinkers and leaders who have influenced the field of management over the past 80 years
- Businessweek—50 Great Leaders in America
- Wall Street Journal—Top Ten Executive Educators
- Economist—most credible executive advisers in the new era of business
- National Academy of Human Resources—fellow of the academy
- World HRD Congress—global leader in HR thinking.