This webcast will be based on the presenter’s upcoming ATD book, The Complete Guide to Building and Growing a Talent Development Firm. He will first give a high-level overview of all 12 steps needed to establish a sustainably profitable talent development business, and then focus on the four or five in which the audience is most interested, determined through a polling process.
Before the webcast, consider which of the 12 steps you would like to learn more about. The 12 steps are:
- Understand the industry dynamics.
- Figure out what you want and need.
- Define your purpose.
- Create a business plan and structure.
- Put together a strategic plan.
- Develop your offer.
- Establish your operating system.
- Market and sell your offer.
- Serve your customers.
- Recognize future trends.
- Establish your growth plan.
- Exit the business.
At the end of the webcast, you will not only be able to list the 12 steps, but also have gained insight into how to:
- Determine the business you want.
- Set up your business for success.
- Create a compelling offer.
- Operate your business effectively.
- Grow your business profitably.
- Move forward with your next steps.
Ample time will be provided for questions and interactive dialogue.