The State of the Industry report is ATD’s definitive review of training and development trends. In this webcast, Maria Ho, manager of ATD Research, will discuss learning benchmarking data from ATD’s 2016 State of the Industry report.
The webcast will explore trends in key learning metrics, including:
- direct learning expenditure
- the average number of training hours used by employees
- the average cost per learning hour
- what methods of training companies are using
- content areas that companies are focusing on.
Maria will also look at these key metrics for ATD’s 2016 BEST Award–winning organizations, which were recognized for their commitment to talent development.
Note: The State of the Industry is available at www.td.org/SOIR2016. However, you do not need to have read the report to follow and benefit from the webcast.