This webcast has moved to September 14th, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.
The push for field adoption of sales methodology misses the point. Reps will never embrace a one-size-fits-all focus that comes from most sales processes or messaging rollouts. Even worse, typical methodology implementations can cause real harm to the broader sales enablement strategy. The financial and reputational risks for your sales enablement team and company are real.
New research provides powerful insight to finally solve the field adoption problem. Elevate your sales enablement efforts and drive greater rep performance with a new approach for sales process, training, and messaging. Cross industry data and emerging academic research point to the importance of building greater rep situational adaptiveness. Your best reps intuitively understand this, but the trick is building an organizational capability around adaptiveness.
This webcast will explore:
- the pitfalls of a one-size-fits-all approach to sales methodology
- ways to address the increasing complexity of today’s buyers and selling situations
- how leading sales enablement teams are helping their reps apply the right sales tactics in the right situations
- what it takes to build an organization-wide capability for adapting to dynamic selling situations
- simple steps to create a more strategic sales enablement system that goes beyond “yet another program.”