The key to patient experience is changing the perceived culture of indifference in care. When the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) and other survey tools are provided to patients, they ask patients about the aspects of their experiences that are important to them.
The goal of this webcast is not to tell healthcare employees to smile more. It is to look at the visual aspects of healthcare culture and surroundings and work to add better visibility to the fact that your employees truly care about patients. This webcast will discuss “optics” issues that contribute to:
- improved patient experience
- increased patient satisfaction
- focused patient education
- better patient communication
- motivated employees
- higher return on investment through patient and employee engagement.