For professionals charged with learning and development projects, there is nothing worse than the realization that a course has brought little back to the organization after all that effort. This webcast will detail best practices for ensuring that a training effort achieves visible return on investment, including bringing workforce leaders into a partnership for success.
Focusing on a current training need, you’ll learn to:
- Identify the failure points for a past training effort and decide how you will prevent that loss in future training programs.
- Partner with the leaders you support, to communicate the criticality of their involvement and increase the probability of success with specific steps.
- Design learning elements to teach new behaviors so that they can be practiced and applied on the job.
- Plan for learners to continue using new behaviors on the job in partnership with their leaders.
- Continue with aid and oversight to help leaders and learners measure the overall effects of training and determine if it met the need.
You'll also be given a job aid with the picture of the simple four-part model the webcast is based on. You can use this to better partner with others in your organization. You'll leave the webcast with a plan to create the ultimate accomplishment: permanently changed behavior that brings real, measurable business results. When you use these tools and begin to show return on investment, the process gets easier and attracts even more support, growing your organization's learning culture and gaining credibility and value for training professionals!