The best way to eliminate emotional waste is through implementing great processes and engaging great people. Leadership based on reality provides leaders with the competencies necessary to change the mindsets of their teams, teach great mental processes that eliminate emotional waste, and ensure top engagement and accountability. The philosophy isn’t just about raising morale but about turning talent into productivity. This approach truly captures the value that leaders can bring to the organization and ensures that value is visible throughout the organization.
In this webcast, become fluent in proven techniques and strategies to:
- Conserve team energy and direct leadership resources to people and issues with the highest possible return on investment.
- Reduce stress and conflict in your own life and the lives of your teams.
- Enhance engagement and accountability of human resources.
- Avoid the most common things leaders do to create barriers to their own change efforts.
- Understand the new employee value equation—the way in which employees truly add value in the workplace.
- Understand and be able to use a new metric for assessing talent based upon the value employees add to the organization as a whole.
- Enhance leaders’ ability to hire, coach, and reward those who can truly support the mission of the business.
- Understand the key elements of development and coaching along with many strategies for fast tracking the development of future and diverse leaders.
- Build a performance expectation of thrivability for each employee.
- Gain fluency in strategies to rally teams to align willingly to organizational goals.