ATD 2017 India Summit Sponsorship Guide
The ATD 2017 India Summit will be organized by ATD, the world's largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. ATD invites your organization to sponsor this premier learning event for the Indian talent development community. The ATD Summit will take place in Mumbai on Tuesday, January 17th, hosted by Tata Consultancy Services, and on Thursday, January 19th in Bangalore hosted by Infosys BPO.
Event attendees include high level executives, directors and managers from India’s learning community. Your organization will have an unparalleled opportunity to be seen as a thought leader of the profession. Participants will attend the ATD 2017 India Summit to hear from industry experts, learn how to gain competitive advantages through talent development and strategically manage the learning function. We are expecting more than 250 attendees from leading multinational and Indian companies.
- Marketing exposure in pre-conference collaterals, promotional emails
- Company name and logo on the conference website
- Complimentary registrations to the conference.
Who will attend:
- Chief learning officers
- Chief talent development officers
- HR directors and managers
- Talent development and learning managers
- Training managers and professionals
For pricing and package information click here.
For more information or to discuss sponsor customization options, please contact India@td.org.