December 5, 2017 // Mexico City, Mexico
Every day organizations face different challenges, and talent development professionals are tasked with helping to find solutions that contribute to the organization's growth and future goals.
That’s why ATD, the world’s largest professional association dedicated to the field, is hosting the ATD 2017 Latin American Summit.
The theme of this year's event is Disrupt. Innovate. Engage.
Today’s interconnected and fast-moving global business environment is full of uncertainty and disruption. As a talent development professional, you want to use disruption and uncertainty as a force for innovation and help lead your organization to a competitive advantage.
This event is unlike any learning experience in the industry. From the environment to the cutting-edge content and participants’ collaboration and networking, the ATD 2017 Latin American Summit will offer a unique opportunity to empower attendees in their work, regardless of their role.
Top Reasons to Attend the ATD 2017 Latin American Summit
- Meet and learn from global thought leaders. Our speakers and attendees are paving the way in Latin America’s talent development industry. Thought leaders and speakers will be not only speaking, but also participating in the sessions with you.
- Expand your network. This is your chance to expand your professional network and reunite with your peers in the industry. Build your relationship with Latin America’s dynamic learning and development community.
- Gain real solutions to take on top challenges. Learn how organizations are tackling the latest challenges and demonstrating value to their own organizations. You will walk away with new ideas and solutions to implement the very next day.
- Inspire your team. Bring what you’ve learned at the 2017 Latin America Summit back to your team and organization. You will have the tools and know-how to implement the latest talent development strategies and understand the importance of developing people and how it will contribute to your organization’s success.
- Benchmark against other companies. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to benchmark against Indian and multinational companies with leading L&D practices, and learn best practices from leading global companies.
- Gain global perspectives. Discuss the latest trends and topics in training and development with senior learning executives from Latin America and around the world.