Stop designing training and start transforming sales performance!
December 7-8 | San Francisco, CA
Let go of approaches that aren’t meeting your goals. One-size-fits-all models are not designed for behavior change, and digital learning courses are exhausting to complete.
Just-in-time enablement will transform sales performance by delivering insights, recommendations, and enablement that are contextually relevant for the individual, whether at territory, account, or deal level. Give sales representatives the answers they need, when they need them. Leverage the most innovative techniques in insight-driven coaching, microenablement, and next-generation technologies such as sales coaching bots, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. You will learn how you can easily leverage these technologies to transform sales performance in 90 days!
This workshop will provide a blueprint for the most innovative approach to sales enablement today: personalized, just-in-time support. You will learn about the i-ACT Architecture, and develop your own playbook, which will be based on best practices and a proven approach that will enable you to deliver just-in-time, personalized enablement.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Build a strategy around transforming performance through personalized enablement.
- Implement the i-ACT Architecture into your enablement programs.
- Design and develop just-in-time, personalized enablement.
- Use the most innovative sales enablement techniques and technologies to drive predictable sales results.
- Measure success and business impact for just-in-time enablement.
View our recently recorded webcast for a taste of what this workshop is all about!