January 28-29, 2013, San Jose, CA
Just prior to ASTD's TechKnowledge Conference
Registration Coming Soon!
Learn firsthand from leaders at best-in-class businesses and how to apply their best practices to your organization.
This exclusive 2-day workshop lets you go behind the scenes at successful organizations. You'll learn what they do to consistently succeed and how you can apply their experience to your own organization's daily excellence and continuous improvement.
- Gain personal insights from learning leaders and employees at successful organizations. Previous organizations have included REI, Whole Foods, and Harley-Davidson.
- Get a private, behind-the-scenes tour of each organization where you will have a chance to dig into issues relevant to your organization.
- Use what you've learned from these world-class organizations to build your own transformational action plan from concept to reality.
This workshop is based on the facilitator's best-selling book “Lead With Your Customer: Transform Culture and Brand into World-Class Excellence.” To cap it off, you’ll receive implementation guidance from the authors who have worked with dozens of Fortune 500 companies – as well as a signed copy of their book!
What business leaders & learning professionals are saying about World Class Benchmarking
“Chock-full of real-world examples that give any leader much to think about and to apply. What really stands out…is the sense that excellent customer service can be good fun—as well as good business.”
- Camille Cates Barnett, Managing Director, City of Philadelphia
“An all-in-one guide to building a successful customer-centered world-class business. This program gives you a nearly instantaneous return on your investment, arming you with tips, tools, and tactics that are easily implemented and applied. This experience has been transformational for our business!”
- Steve Riley, Head of Organizational Development, Sidra Medical & Research Center, Qatar
“This benchmarking program is essential for anyone in business. Especially in trying economic times, its values-based, logical approach can help any business keep focused on what is important, what leads to straight to the bottom line.”
- Shelby Scarbrough, President, Practical Protocol and Former Board President, The Entrepreneurs’ Organization
“World Class Benchmarking provides a peek behind the scenes of many world-class businesses—showing how they develop passionate employees, loyal customers, and superior business profits. Full of actual examples from the world’s most admired companies, this program shows strategic ways the most successful companies expand their customer service to include their employees and achieve an industry-leading corporate culture and brand. Becoming—and staying—world class isn’t easy, but following the insights shared…will make getting your best results much easier and more sustainable. You can spend the rest of your career falling short of your potential or you can lead with your customer. The lessons from this program apply to every professional in any kind of organization in any country who sincerely wants lasting results. I suggest you implement…before your competition does!”
- Lee Cockerell, Former Executive Vice President of Walt Disney World, author of bestselling book Creating Magic