ATD 2017 Materials
ATD 2017 Video
ATD International Delegations
Tips to Plan a Successful ATD 2018 Delegation
ATD 2018 will be held in San Diego on May 6-9. Sign up for next year’s delegation now by emailing us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are 10 tips to organize a delegation for next year:
- Use the toolkit materials, including email signatures and website banners.
- Contact us early to receive the international delegation code.
- Organize local workshops to network and meet potential attendees.
- Use the job aid and the registration spreadsheet created by ATD to make it easier for people to register.
- Use social media channels or chat apps to share your experiences and spread the word!
- Create an email chain for new delegates and past attendees. Send out updates regularly.
- Organize preconference orientations with registered attendees in your delegation.
- Start planning as early as possible to have information on travel and visas to enter the United States.
- Organize post-conference events to share your knowledge and learn from others.
- Encourage your delegation to become ATD members.
Top 10 countries