Bonus Gift When You Join or Renew Today
Join or renew by midnight, May 20, and get Organization Development Fundamentals!
ATD membership includes 12 issues of TD magazine each year, access to Watch & Learn webcasts, the annual State of the Industry report, and huge discounts on learning events like the ATD 2015 International Conference & Exposition and ATD Education programs. Choose your membership tier and enjoy access to the resources most relevant to your role as a talent development professional.
- Professional Membership includes access to premium content from four communities of practice, one e-book, and one digital issue of TD at Work per year.
- Professional Plus Membership includes unlimited premium content from all communities of practice, two e-books, four digital issues of TD at Work, one full research report, and access to a premium webcast series.
►Choose Your Membership Package
Join or renew by midnight, May 20, to take advantage of this limited-time offer.
►More About Templates for Organization Development Fundamentals
In a tumultuous global business environment, change is a constant. Organizations are effected by many factors from the local economy to global competition. To be successful they must do more than react to changes, they need to be proactive.
Organization Development Fundamentals provides a starting point for those interested in learning more about taking this proactive approach. The authors explore the many facets of organization development and change management, including the theories, models, and steps necessary to complete the process. This is a perfect resource for professionals who are just starting out in the OD field or who want to brush-up on the basics.
After reading this book, you will be able to:
- Define organization development and change management.
- Implement a change effort.
- Understand the competencies required of successful change agents.
- Recognize and solve ethical dilemmas related to change.
Offer valid only for individual Professional and Professional Plus memberships. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or already-discounted group, partner, young professional, student, senior, multi-year, Power Member, or chapter leader membership. Substitutions, refunds, and exchanges are not permitted for membership bundles. Current members are welcome to renew for another year to receive this gift. Print books will be mailed via USPS, and cannot be reshipped if lost in transit. Customers are responsible for any applicable taxes and customs fees.