Chapter Services Manager
703.683.8121 | email@example.com
Erin manages the chapter services team and supports ATD's large chapters (Cascadia, Chicagoland, Dallas, Greater Atlanta, Greater Philadelphia, Greater Twin Cities, Metro DC, and New York City).
Currently, Erin also supports small and medium-sized chapters in the following states: Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Chapter Relations Manager, Western Area
703.683.9594 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Samantha supports small and medium-sized chapters in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
Senior Director, Chapter Services and Customer Care
703.683.9206 | email@example.com
Gina is the senior leader at ATD supporting chapters and customers.
Chapter relations managers (CRMs) are available to:
- Lead WebEx meetings to familiarize chapter board members with resources available from ATD.
- Participate in a board meeting or retreat in person or via conference call.
- Support a chapter event with ATD collateral materials.
- Connect boards with other chapter leaders around the country.
- Offer administrative, membership, and marketing guidance.
- Conduct phone meetings with specific board members.
- Identify chapter best practices.
Contact your CRM today to learn more!
Click here to view map of chapter relations manager areas.