Sharing Our Success (SOS)
FAQs Online Submission Form Success Stories by Category
What is Sharing Our Success (SOS)?
The SOS program helps chapters improve through sharing and finding easy-to-use ideas, resources, and practices.
Submitting an SOS is EASY!
Your chapter can submit your best practice in two easy steps:
Submit the online form or complete the SOS Submission Form.
If you have any supporting documents you would like to include, email them to email@example.com, with the name of your chapter.
- earn national recognition for the great work your chapter is already doing.
- make your job as a chapter leader easier by learning from other chapter leaders' experiences
- share your knowledge and organizational learning with other chapters.
- connect with other leaders year-round - benefit from an ongoing virtual roundtable.
- measure your accomplishments against established criteria, not against other chapters.
- share your success stories with other chapters and borrow others' successful ideas - it makes us all better! SHARE - Submitting Helps Achieve Recognition and Excellence.
Looking for more information about SOS?
The SOS program is managed by the Chapter Recognition Committee (CRC). Visit the CRC webpage for more information about SOS and committee contact information.
If you have questions, please see the FAQs or contact your chapter relations manager. We look forward to working with you!