Welcome to the ATD Higher Education Community: a community of students, faculty, and talent development (TD) professionals working in a college or university setting. I hope that you will find this community to be a place for both scholars and practitioners to connect.
Who Are The People in Our Community?
• Faculty, staff, and TD practitioners working for an institution of higher learning (universities, colleges, and community colleges in the United States and abroad)
• Faculty of TD-related courses and programs (full time, part time, adjunct)
• Staff (deans, program managers, corporate partnership managers)
• TD professionals (HR, employee development, faculty development)
• Students in a talent development related field in higher education
Do you have expertise in a particular topic unique to academic leaders, faculty, or TD professionals in higher education? Is there a topic or area of research you would like to share with practitioners?
Here are some ways to share your thoughts with fellow community members:
Send Your Ideas
Have you found a good blog or other resource you think our community should tap? Send me your ideas, requests, and opinions on how you think ATD can improve our community. I would love to hear from you!
Erin Strider, Project Manager, ATD Higher Education