Do you know an outstanding federal employee who deserves recognition for his or her dedicated service and significant contributions to our country? Nominate them for the 2014 Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medals (Sammies).
Dubbed the Oscars of government service, the Sammies provide inspiring examples of the positive contributions federal employees make on our behalf every day. Each nomination is an opportunity to show an employee or colleague that his or her service is valued and appreciated.
We have tremendous talent in the federal government. The Partnership for Public Service is eager to help honor their service and help reassure employees how essential they are to our government and our nation.
- Nominations for the 2014 Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medals will close on
Friday, January 17, 2014.
- All nominations to the Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medals program must be submitted using the online application form.
- The nominator must choose one medal category per nomination (nominations may be moved and/or copied into additional or different categories by award officials).
- Nominations may be submitted by any person familiar with the nominee and his or her work.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted.
- Individuals involved in the selection process, including members of the Selection Committee, may not submit nominations.
- Nominations that do not meet the eligibility requirements will not be accepted.