ASTD TechKnowledge Conferenece will be held in Las Vegas from January 22 – 24. We will be at the iconic Caesar’s Palace, right on the strip.
We are now accepting session proposals. So if you have some fresh ideas or new approaches, we want to hear from you. We have made some changes to the session tracks, moving from 5 tracks to 8 to accommodate topics like mobile learning, social media, and serious games. Here’s an overview of our new tracks:
- E-Learning: The topics in this track cover all aspects of design, development, and evaluation of asynchronous e-learning.
- Emerging Technologies: The focus of this track is on the newest technologies and the trends in learning. These topics include the latest developments to existing technologies as well brand-new innovations.
- Management and Implementation: This track encompasses topics of interest to managers and decision makers responsible for implementing technology-based learning initiatives.
- Mobile: Covers all aspects of mobile learning from develop and development to deployment and evaluation.
- Platforms & Tools: For designers and developers in small to large organizations who want to stay current and build skills in various platforms and tools.
- Serious Games and Simulations: Covers aspects of game design and development as well as immersive environments and gamification.
- Social: Topics include how to leverage all types of social media for learning as well as how to use social media for professional development and to build a personal learning network.
- Virtual Classroom: This track covers design methods and delivery options for teaching in a synchronous online environment.
We are accepting proposals now through June 2nd. Detailed instructions on the submission process can be found here.
Looking forward to seeing you in Vegas!