Purchase date Jan 2016-Dec 2016: Access continues until Dec 2018 at no extra charge; subscription renewable after Dec 2018 $200/members; $300/non-members.
Please note that due to the digital nature of the Learning System, the product is non-refundable.
Already a registered user of the ATD Learning System? Click here to login. For system requirements click here.
Note: If you purchased the Learning System prior to November 2013, you will need to buy the current Learning System described below to ensure you have the most up-to-date content to prepare for the current CPLP exam.
The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is proud to provide the Learning System, the official resource for CPLP study. The ATD Learning System is the complete, self-directed study tool for individuals preparing for the ATD Certification Institute's CPLP® program.
The ATD Learning System
The ATD Learning System includes content and practice questions for each of the 10 Areas of Expertise (AOEs), Global Mindset Foundation Competency, a Master Glossary of terms, and the Study Guide for Groups which can be used by ATD Chapters and others to form local and virtual study groups.
AOE 1: Performance Improvement
AOE 2: Instructional Design
AOE 3: Training Delivery
AOE 4: Learning Technologies
AOE 5: Evaluating Learning Programs
AOE 6: Managing Learning Programs
AOE 7: Integrated Talent Management
AOE 8: Coaching
AOE 9: Knowledge Management
AOE 10: Change Management
The ATD Learning System comes with both downloadable PDF and digital access options. You may also order a hard copy Print Option for an additional cost. Learn more.
Features of the digital format:
- Portable. The ATD Learning System is designed for the learner on the go. You can take the digital ATD Learning System anywhere on any device.
- Print by section, chapter, or the entire document with or without your notes and bookmarks.
- Work offline when internet is not available; all notes, bookmarks, and highlights will be synchronized when you go back online.
- Take notes, bookmark key points, highlight, and adjust the font size to tailor your copy to how you learn.
- Current and timely.
- The content and updates focus on the latest professional practices.
- Each time you log in you have the most up-to-date content.
Features of the PDF format:
- Download the PDF to your local device.
- Print from the PDF.
- Updated periodically when major changes are made to content
Features of the Print Option:
- Available for an additional fee; you must purchase the online Learning System to be eligible to purchase the Print Option.
- Print Option copy is current as of the date of printing.
- Updates are available for print in your My Downloads folder on www.td.org.
- The Print Option ships to you with tabs and a three-ring binder.
You may order the Learning System only or bundled with the Print Option. You may also add the Print Option separately at a later date. This option is a one-time purchase available only to purchasers of the ATD Learning System (online version). One Print Option copy per online Learning System Purchased. This is a custom product, made to order at the time of purchase from the latest content.
The Print Option order cannot be cancelled or refunded once the order is placed.
ATD has a long history of partnership with the most influential leaders in the training and development industry. ATD enlisted these subject matter experts (SMEs) in each Area of Expertise along with veteran CPLP credential holders, ATD staff, and learning consultants to create and design the Learning System. Combined, this brain trust equals hundreds of years of deep expertise and thought leadership in the training and development field.
ATD defined the ATD Competency Model and then built the Learning System based on that foundation. The Learning System content aligns to the 10 Areas of Expertise as defined by the ATD Competency Model™ and is derived from multiple sources. The content necessary to study for the CPLP exam is consolidated in the Learning System so that you don't have to buy and read multiple books—what you need to know and study is in one accessible resource. For your reference, bibliographies and citations at the ends of chapters list the works used to prepare the Learning System.
Learning System chapters are designed to help you focus your test preparation efforts and include key knowledge content aligned to each Area of Expertise. You will also have access to interactive quizzes and links to related content within the Learning System, outside resources, and terms in the Master Glossary. You'll be able to make notes, bookmarks, highlight, print, and work offline.