Chances are you've tried many of the latest management fads in the hope that they'll give you a quick fix for troubling performance issues in your organization.
But there's a problem: those quick fixes don't bring effective long-term change. As emotionally appealing as the latest "magic bullet" theory may be, it's unlikely to address an important reality in most organizations: complexity. Change needs to be made in a logical, systemic way at different levels to be successful and sustainable. In No Magic Bullet: Seven Steps to Better Performance, author Joe Willmore delivers seven steps to help you create serious performance improvements in your organization. His approach includes techniques and tips that help you
- understand why quick fixes don't work
- avoid "management fashion" fads
- figure out if your organization thinks systemically
- identify outstanding performers and start learning from them
- focus on what really matters.
Click here to preview the book on Google Book Search!