Through this handbook, you will gain a greater understanding of:
- complexity, power, and energy dynamics within organizations
- workplace cultures where authenticity, openness, quality, community, happiness, and recognition flourish
- the manager’s role in creating organizational culture
- developing, leading, and maintaining successful teams
- exploring management as a social act
- creating, inspiring, and engaging productive workplaces.
The ASTD Management Development Handbook suffers from no blind spots or filler chapters. Instead, it is a vital, cohesive compilation of the most current thinking on modern managerial practices available today, filled with concise, focused, and pragmatic lessons and wisdom.