CTDO (Chief Talent Development Officer) is a quarterly digital magazine (ISSN 2471-5107) for talent development executives developing the next generation of talent. This dynamic content written for C-suite leaders provides a high-level look at the top trends in talent development, and offers practical solutions to burning challenges in the field. CTDO’s mission is to empower talent development executives to create a world that works better. Each issue includes:
- CTDO spotlight: profile of a talent development executive with a particular focus on how he or she collaborates with the C-suite to achieve business success
- Hot topic feature: a look at macro-level, global issues that are affecting the world of work
- Debate: a column contrasting two diverging viewpoints on a popular practice or theory
- Confessions From the C-Suite: a different perspective from the typical "happily ever after," this case study column focuses on a big problem that a company is facing and lessons learned from implementing a talent development initiative
- Giving Back: highlight of talent development professionals’ efforts at the individual and organizational level to give back to the community and society at large.
If you’re interested in submitting an article for publication consideration, read our submission guidelines.
permissions, please contact:
The Copyright Clearance Center
All CTDO content, including electronic reprints, is the property of ATD.
If you would like to use an article for an upcoming course, you can purchase a "pay-per-use" license for any CTDO article by visiting the Copyright Clearance Center and filling out a quick form specifying your needs for usage. Pay-per-use options allow you to photocopy articles for academic coursepacks, use articles in Internet/intranet postings, republication, and more.
Position your company with a captive audience of potential customers reading CTDO. Advertise with us.
Vanessa St. Gerard
Senior Managing Editor
Senior Manager, Senior Leaders & Executives Community of Practice