The Agile methodology helps project managers respond to rapidly changing business requirements that can shift even before a project is complete. It guides you to better target the deliverables required to meet a project’s goals, fine tuning as necessary. A form of Agile, the Lot Like Agile Methods Approach (LLAMA), is designed specifically for instructional projects.
• Identify business goals that will help you align your project accordingly.
In this TD at Work, you will learn how to:
• Leverage the LLAMA approach to define the scope of a project.
• Select a primary learner persona (PLP) for your project.
• Break your project into easy to manage tasks.
• Use iterative development to refine a project’s deliverables.