Today’s work challenges often demand the best and brightest to come together, each one offering expertise in her special niche. However, when “leaders of leaders” come together to form a leadership team, challenges often arise. Leaders are used to having the final say, and are often unaccustomed to the collaborative, team-oriented relationships required of leadership teams.
• Define what leadership teams do.
In this TD at Work, you will:
• Determine whether or not you have the right leadership structure.
• Discover the challenges and benefits of leadership teams.
• Learn how to launch a new leadership team.
• Determine how to measure the success of a leadership team.