Well-designed and well-executed blended learning gives employees access to training in a usable format when they need it, often from wherever they are able to access it. However, as with many other things, the devil is in the details. Just how does one go about designing and implementing blended learning that works?
• when blended learning is an effective choice
In this TD at Work, you will learn:
• how blended learning is delivered
• which blended learning modality to use for different types of learning
• key information for making blended learning design decisions
• potential blended learning benefits and constraints.