If you want to know what your employees or customers think, a survey may be the answer. But surveys provide valuable and accurate data only when they are conducted correctly.
This issue of TD at Work will help you design and administer effective surveys. “Surveys From Start to Finish” offers tips for determining when to conduct a survey, what type of survey to use, whom to survey, what questions to ask, and how to get the information you need.
In the issue, you will find:
- steps for creating a survey
- an overview of survey types
- best practices for survey scales
- sample survey questions
- job aids for survey planning
- discussion of legal and ethical considerations.