No matter your position or title, there’s a good chance that you will have to give a presentation someday. This issue of TD at Work can help you craft and deliver a memorable speech. An updated version of a 2008 Infoline, “Great Presentations” by Jason Sturges includes words of wisdom from elite training and development professionals. Learn what questions to ask as you prepare, how to calm your nerves, and which visual aids will work for you.
This TD at Work includes:
- suggested presentation openers
- ideas for organizing your speech
- a formula for powerful conclusions
- strategies for virtual presentations
- job aids for preparing your speech.