Infoline Digital Series: Career Management
This Infoline Digital Series, Career Management, is designed to help you plan and manage your career. This revised and updated version includes seven single Infoline issues, which cover professional self-assessment, building career skills, improving your resume and training portfolio, job-searching technologies, and available public learning resources.
This collection includes:
· Assessing Time, Career, and Life Directions
· Building Career Success Skills
· Build Your Training Portfolio
· Tune Up Your Resume
· Jumpstart Your Job Search
· Defining and Leveraging Your Professional Value
· Using Public Resources to Enhance Learning.
Learn how to find a new job, move forward in your career, and show your value with the professional development knowledge in this collection.
Publisher: ASTD Press
Pub Date: 7/15/2013