Here are some helpful tips and ideas for making your ELW efforts as successful as possible!
- Work with members of your ATD chapter to pilot a PR campaign targeted to business leaders and learning professionals in your community.
- Institute an employee development recognition event for individuals and departments in your organization.
- Introduce new learning opportunities during the week.
- Work with government officials to pass a proclamation recognizing Employee Learning Week.
- Communicate learning and development tips to your workforce each day of the week.
- Host a press briefing with the local media.
- Host a program with a local university or community college.
- Help employees create individual development plans to increase and enhance their skills.
- Submit an article about your company’s learning efforts to a local newspaper.
Your chapter or organization can be designated an ATD “Champion of Learning” by participating in Employee Learning Week. Get recognized by emailing [email protected] with information about what you did to showcase Employee Learning Week this year.