ATD Learning System: APTD Edition
The ATD Learning System: APTD Edition provides digital reference material and resources about the four areas of expertise (AOEs) used most frequently by talent development professionals: Instructional Design, Training Delivery, Learning Technologies and Evaluating Learning Impact. It also includes excellent resource material about building a Global Mindset. This version of the ATD Learning System covers all of the topics that are included on the Associate Professional in Talent Development (APTD) exam and is the official study resource for individuals preparing to take the APTD exam. The Learning System is a subscription product available for 12 months from the time of purchase.
Features of the digital format:
- Portable: The ATD Learning System is an online resource that can go with you anywhere you go. It can be accessed on any device through an EReader platform
- Customizable: Add notes, bookmark frequently referenced material, and highlight key passages
- Searchable: The ATD Learning System can be quickly searched to find information on key topics and best practices
- Learner Focused: The Learning System includes interactive quizzes, a Master Glossary of terms and a Study Guide that can be used by ATD Chapters or individuals forming virtual or in-person study groups
- Current and timely. The content and updates focus on the latest professional practices. Each time you log in you have the most up-to-date content.
With the recent release of ATD's new Talent Development Capability Model there will be changes to the APTD and CPLP programs. To match the changes to the certifications, we are updating the ATD Learning System subscriptions. They will be replaced with the Talent Development Body of Knowledge, a 12-month e-publication subscription that will be available beginning February 14. The current ATD Learning System will be available through June 30.
APTD and ATD Certification Are Changing in 2020.
- Portable:The ATD Learning System: APTD Edition is available for you to access anywhere on any device. Work offline when internet is not available; all notes, bookmarks, and highlights will be synchronized when you go back online.
- Customizable: Take notes, bookmark key points, highlight, and adjust the font size to tailor your copy.
- Current and timely: The content and updates focus on the latest professional practices. Each time you log in you have the most up-to-date content.
- Searchable: Reliable information on topics of interest can be quickly found by searching this essential digital resource.
- Learner Focused: Learning System chapters are designed to help you focus your test preparation efforts and include key knowledge content aligned to each Area of Expertise. You will also have access to interactive quizzes and links to related content within the Learning System, outside resources, and terms in the Master Glossary.
- Print Option copy is current as of the date of printing.
- Updates are available for print in your My Downloads folder.
- The Print Option ships to you with tabs and a three-ring binder.
You may order the ATD Learning System: APTD Edition in digital format only or you may also add the Print Option separately. This option is a one-time purchase available only to purchasers of the ATD Learning System. One Print Option copy per online Learning System Purchased. This is a custom product, made to order at the time of purchase from the latest content.
The Print Option order cannot be canceled or refunded once the order is placed.
ATD defined the ATD Competency Model and then built the Learning System based on that foundation. The Learning System content aligns to the ATD Competency Model™ and is derived from multiple sources. The content necessary to study for the Associate Professional in Talent Development (APTD) credential is consolidated in this version of the ATD Learning System so that you don't have to buy and read multiple books—what you need to know and study is in one accessible resource. For your reference, bibliographies and citations at the ends of chapters list the works used to prepare the Learning System.
- Internet Explorer 9 and above
- Chrome 30
- Firefox 24
- Safari 5.1.7.
(or latest browser versions)