Mention the dreaded phrase "performance review" to most employees, and you're likely to get a variety of responses—none positive. Face it: it's time to find a better way to manage performance.
Whether you're an organizational leader, human resource professional, or organization development specialist, Ultimate Performance Management can help you transform your company's system for performance improvement. Rather than the traditional annual performance review, you can develop a larger framework for an ongoing performance coaching conversation, a fresh approach that enables managers and performers to build their skills consistently over time.
This book provides complete background materials on learning and performance management issues, guidelines for assessing your organization's current culture and evaluating your program results, and a full range of hands-on tools, including:
- complete instructions and presentations for one-day or half-day workshops on several performance-related processes
- handouts such as checklists, exercises, charts, diagrams, and other supportive materials
- training instruments and tools including a wide array of quizzes, questionnaires, outlines, and feedback forms
- learning activities to provide workshop participants with a broad variety of structured experiences
- a CD-ROM containing all of the ready-to-print materials shown in the workbook. Note: The Content Express e-book contains a link to the same ready-to-print material contained within the CD-ROM.