1. Enter the application system and input your ATD Member/Candidate ID # and password.
2. Click Complete a Form
3. Click Application
4. After completing the application, click Complete a Form again
5. Click KNOWLEDGE TEST APPLICATION
6. REGISTER for the exams
7. Enter payment
NOTE: Candidates must complete all steps of the application process. Knowledge test forms that are incomplete or unpaid will be purged and rendered inactive from the database after 30 days.
1. Enter the system and enter your ATD Member/Candidate ID # and password
2. If this is your first time logging in—since you applied or recertified—you will need to VERIFY AS A FIRST TIME USER.
3. Scroll down to the VERIFY section
4. Click SUBMIT/ACCEPT to modify your personal information
5. Click on the MY SUMMARY link on the left navigation menu and then the UPDATE button (upper right corner).
To transfer exam windows please call Virginia Sawall at 703.838.5842. She will research your candidate status and process your payment and registration fee if eligible to transfer. It is not possible to transfer test windows online.
If you need to retest for either exam call Virginia Sawall at 703.838.5842. She will research your candidate status and process your payment and registration fee if eligible to retest.
In all cases, confirmation emails will be sent when the process is complete.
Need assistance? Contact Virginia Sawall or call her at 703.838.5842. You may also contact ATD Customer Care at 800.628.2783 for assistance with your questions.