Power Member Marketing Resources:
- Convince Your Boss Letter: In today's economy, every dollar an organization spends has to be justified. You know that Power Membership is worth the financial investment. Now let's convince your boss.
- Customizable Power Membership Brochure: Use this to promote your chapter and ATD! Tailor the brochure to add information relevant to your chapter, upcoming event details, and membership benefits. Include your chapter logo where instructed, add your chapter’s contact information, and include photos of your chapter members!
- Customizable Power Membership Handout: Use this to promote your chapter and ATD by either printing out or posting to your chapter's website. Customize the handout to add information relevant to your chapter. Include your chapter logo where instructed.
- Customizable Power Membership Email: Use this to promote your chapter and ATD and help complete one of the foundational joint membership activities, "Send quarterly email to prospective members promoting Power Membership." Tailor the email to add information relevant to your chapter.
- Power Member Ads: one-third page or one-half page
- Power Member Chapter Presentation: Leverage the slide deck to review the value of Power Membership before, during, or after chapter programs.
- Power Membership Webpage for Wild Apricot: Use the HTML code to create the webpage and the job aid to help you facilitate the implementation process. Choose between the text options for your chapter and include your Chapter Incentive Program (ChIP) code where instructed.
- Top 10 Reasons to Become an ATD Power Member: Count out the ways your members and prospects can benefit from powering up! Share or link to the document, post the image, or highlight in an email using a designated email header. Chapters are encouraged to add to this list, too, by highlighting member benefits unique to your chapter.
To request your chapter's current joint membership percentage, please contact your chapter relations manager.