The CPLP Learning System – The Official Resource for CPLP StudyThe CPLP Learning System is essential preparation for candidates who are studying for the Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) certification exam. The content is aligned to the Global Mindset Foundational Competency and the 10 Areas of Expertise (AOEs) based on the 2013 ATD Competency Model. The Learning System provides the foundation for mastering primary content reflected on the multiple-choice exam. By providing the relevant content for a focused and systematic approach to study preparation, the CPLP Learning System is designed to increase candidate readiness to take and pass the CPLP knowledge exam.
Key features of the CPLP Learning System:
- Up-to-date—Focused on the latest professional practices.
- Portable—Available on most devices and offline.
- Easily searchable—Jump to specific areas without scrolling.
- Practical—Take notes and bookmark and highlight important sections.
- Convenient—Download a PDF version to print a section, chapter, or the entire document.
- Timely—Access to the latest updates.
- Customizable —Adjust the interface, such as text size, to personal preference.
The CPLP Learning System is available to members for purchase through the ATD Store.