Build a Strong Foundation to Engage Employees
Companies in the top tier of employee engagement outperform their peers by 147% in earnings per share and have a 90% better growth trend than their competition. However, only 30% of U.S. workers and 13% of global workers are engaged.
So if we know there is a direct correlation between highly engaged employees and company profitability—and that engaged workers sell more, provide better service, make fewer mistakes, stay longer, are great brand ambassadors, and recommend their company as an employer—then why aren’t companies cultivating more engagement in the workplace?
At the LearnNow: Employee Engagement From A to Z workshop, globally renowned employee engagement expert Jill Christensen will take you on a deep dive into what truly drives engagement and what you can do to positively affect it through your talent development efforts.
You’ll collaborate in real time with your facilitator and classmates via interactive group discussions, polls, and brainstorming sessions, and leave with a strategy tailored to your organization to improve your culture and drive higher levels of engagement.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- A new perspective on employee disengagement and the No. 1 reason employees don’t engage.
- Tactics to engage senior leaders in employee engagement.
- A draft employee engagement strategy, personalized to their organization, which they can use immediately to re-engage employees.
- Clarity on next steps and inspiration to achieve their goals.
Who Should Attend?
- HR/Organization Development Professionals
- Trainers/Training Managers
- Senior Leaders or Executives