The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is now accepting requests for proposals for the Higher Education Track at the ATD 2016 International Conference & Exposition to be held in Denver, CO, May 22-25. The deadline to submit is August 18.
If chosen as a session speaker, you may receive complimentary conference registration! We are seeking session proposals for the higher education track in the following topic areas:
- research/theory to practice in the workplace
- academic/practitioner/corporate partnerships
- trends and new methods for engaging students in the academic classroom
- applying adult learning principles in the academic classroom
- aligning course curriculum with ATD content or the Competency Model
- developing faculty and staff in higher education.
ATD continually strives to make this process as simple and user-friendly as possible. It is a huge undertaking to run a conference of this size and there are multiple steps and deadlines. Our ultimate goal is the quality of the education program in partnership with you as a speaker. Learn more about the RFP content requirements, selection criteria, conference policies, and submission instructions (including a video tutorial) on the RFP homepage or by visiting http://www.td.org/speakers.