It is readily understood that teams can have more affect in the workplace than a single individual. Similarly, there’s a certain synergy unleashed when participants from the same organization come together for L&D. That’s why teams from companies around the world are attending the Association for Talent Development’s five-day Virtual Conference.
For many teams, collective learning experiences such as this are an opportunity to recalibrate, strategize, and discover the latest trends and solutions to further corporate learning objectives. However, as advocates of lifelong learning, talent development professionals are not off the hook and can’t neglect cultivating their own professional growth.
ATD’s Virtual Conference has 100 on-demand sessions and 35 live sessions that will equip TD professionals with skills to help others learn. But TD pros can also apply the new knowledge to their own professional journey.
Several sessions center on the power of teams in the workplace:
- “Acoustic Leadership: Developing a Leadership Culture That Resonates”
- “Bonding Without Borders: Fostering Engagement Within a Global Team”
- “Building the Learning Enterprise”
- “Building A Workplace Culture of Connection”
- “Developing Your Organization’s Digital Inclusion Habits”
- “Digital You: Real Personal Branding in the Digital Age”
- “Driving Employee Engagement Through Learning”
- “Learning in the Pandemic: Shifts, Disruptions, Empathy and Reskilling”
- “Standout Teams—How to Build Strong Teams Through Strengths”
- “Microlearning—Short and Sweet: Making Microlearning Work In Your Organization”
- “The Neuroscience of Creating High Performance Cultures”
All conference participants are encouraged to take full advantage of the Virtual Conference platform’s functionality, which enables real-time communication with colleagues regardless of location. Knowing that many attendees have committed to taking in as much information and learning as possible during this virtual learning experience, the networking function makes it easy for teams from the same organization to debrief and strategize while the learning is fresh and top of mind.
Explore an ATD Enterprise Membership
ATD offers the Enterprise Membership for organizations with five or more talent development professionals. The membership provides a more customized and consultative approach to helping teams accomplish their organization’s learning objectives.
Additional resources available to Enterprise-level members include private instruction opportunities and access to senior-level resources, such as the ATD Forum and CTDO Next. Moreover, ATD extends special discounts on books, workshops, and events to Enterprise members throughout the year.
Individuals work better together, and they learn better together. ATD wants to partner with teams and connect them with the resources they need to thrive. Visit the ATD Central virtual booth during the Virtual Conference or email [email protected]d.org to learn how ATD’s Enterprise Membership consultants can help your L&D team make a greater organizational impact.
Share your ATD Virtual Conference experience on social media. #ATDVirtualConference