To learn how to move beyond formal learning to create a complete learning and performance solution that delivers measurable business impact, join us at the ATD International Conference & Exposition preconference May 20-21, 2016 for the Performance Support Certificate program. Discover what it takes to provide your learners with the right information and tools at the right time.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Align projects with the best performance and learning solutions.
- Articulate the value proposition and requirements for effective performance and learning solutions to key stakeholders.
- Create a job performance map with key tasks and supporting knowledge for each audience organized by job function and rated for criticality.
- Develop a complete learning experience and performance blueprint that meets all five moments of need.
- Identify the requirements for integrating social media with the performance and learning solution.
- Manage content and learning assets for the performance solution.
- Correlate training and performance support strategies with the workflow.
- Design the EPSS framework and develop a proof of concept.