The Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential is a rewarding opportunity for talent development professionals to validate their skills and broaden their career opportunities. Eligible candidates must pass two exams: a Knowledge Exam and a Skills Application Exam. Because most candidates typically take a year or longer to earn the credential, the journey may seem long, especially if you’re just getting started.
As manager of ATD’s CPLP Preparation program, Linda David is well aware of how daunting the process can be. In this Q&A podcast, Linda interviews Lynn Lewis, CPLP and facilitator of ATD’s CPLP preparation workshops, about what potential CPLP candidates can expect during the CPLP process.
In the podcast, Lynn answers questions such as:
- Who is the CPLP credential for?
- What requirements do candidates need to meet to be eligible?
- How can candidates get started in the CPLP certification process?
- How much time should candidates spend preparing for the exams?
- What resources are available to help candidates prepare?
- What can learners expect if they sign up for CPLP preparation courses?
For answers to these questions and more, listen to the podcast.
Learn more about the CPLP certification.