We’re excited to announce that registration is open for Government Workforce: Learning Innovations on September 25th in Washington, DC.
About the Conference:
This conference was designed around the issues that you told us mattered most. Unlike the tried and true formulas of many conferences, Government Workforce is designed by you: your interests and concerns drive the discussion. This is an interactive and collaborative “un-conference”, which will explore next generation workplace learning in government. We will feature an “ask the expert” format that will allow your questions and concerns to set the agenda.
We’re bringing the thought leaders, and we want you to bring the thoughts. In each session, you will have open dialogue with government learning leaders and subject matter experts. There are no PowerPoint slides, only valuable conversations lead by a skilled moderator, supported by subject matter experts, and chock full of answers to your most pressing questions.
This year’s themes include how to build employee engagement in challenging times, virtual learning, leadership development, and succession planning. Our major themes are as follows:
Doing Training Differently:
- Discover how to use social media to deliver impactful training despite the economic environment.
- Leverage inter-agency collaboration to maximize the training dollar.
- Learn best practices for creating and hosting a virtual conference in order to save on travel and associated costs.
Changing Public Sector Environment:
- Examine best practices for investing and developing the workforce.
- Learn how to create a best-in-class Leadership Development Program.
- Discover how to determine the highest and best value for your training dollars.
- Strategize how to take your career to next level and beyond.
- Learn methods for developing and promoting employee engagement.
- Discover how to build and sustain your leadership pipeline.