Each month, the Learning Technology Community of Practice posts an installment of Toolbox Tip—guidelines and advice for making the most of the tools we use to develop learning solutions. Several posts examine Articulate Storyline, including:
- Articulate Storyline Drag-and-Drop Interactions
- Using Sliders in Articulate Storyline 2
- Creating Scenarios in Articulate Storyline—No Programming Necessary
- Create Rapid Explainer Videos
- Studio vs. Storyline—The Line Just Got Blurrier
To learn more insider tips for using Storyline, check out the ATD Articulate Storyline Certificate, a hands-on workshop that explores everything you need to know to immediately hit the ground running using Storyline to create cutting edge, interactive e-learning programs. You can join the online class, which meets November 18 through December 16, or register for the two-day workshop being held January 12-13, 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada.