Each month, the Learning Technology Community of Practice posts an installment of Toolbox Tip—guidelines and advice for making the most of the tools we use to develop learning solutions. Several posts examine Adobe Captivate, including:
- Unique Features in Adobe Captivate 7
- Capturing: Storyline vs. Captivate
- Which Authoring Tool Should I Learn?
- Responsive Design and Geolocation Move the Industry Forward
- Making Buttons More Tablet-Friendly
- Production Times for Popular Tools
- It’s Easy to Pause the Recording Process in Adobe Captivate
To learn more insider tips for using Captivate, check out the ATD Adobe Captivate Certificate, a practical workshop that covers everything you need to know to create visually rich, artistic, and highly interactive customized e-learning. You can join the online class, which meets November 24 through December 15, or register for the two-day workshop being held January 12-13, 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada.