I understand that a lot of people build e-learning quizzes using the default form view in Articulate Quizmaker. While working in form view is a super quick and easy way to create quizzes, sometimes you may want to go beyond the default options to better match the design of your course.
That’s when you can take advantage of Quizmaker’s slide view for a much more flexible approach to designing quizzes. Working in slide view’s free-form environment gives you the freedom to design quizzes that perfectly match the rest of your course.
In slide view, your design options are virtually limitless. You can position objects anywhere on the screen, add custom multimedia elements, and even apply animations to take full control of your quiz’s visual design. Working in slide view is an easy way to create great-looking professional designs that match the look and feel of the rest of your course.
Form View vs. Slide View
- Education and Workplace Ethics: Visually rich questions with custom-image-based feedback.
- Breakfast Receipt: Good example of combining an image with a data entry question.
- Growth Chart: Creative use of a multiple choice question with a custom background and feedback.
- Communication Tools: Visually appealing use of an image-based layout and custom feedback.
- Big Track Video: Nice demonstration of incorporating video into a quiz.
- DIY Tire Change: Illustrates the impact of using the timeline and animation features.
- Art History: Leverages the timeline and layers to create a visually engaging quiz.
If you’re looking for a head start on developing your next project, browse these free and creative Quizmaker templates available for download in the E-Learning Heroes Community.
Sliding Blue Template
Center Spiral Notebook Template
Animated Flashcards Template
Now, it’s your turn
See how easy it is to build stunning quizzes of your own! If you’d like to try this yourself but don’t have Studio ’13, you can grab a fully functional, free 30-day trial. And if you’re stuck for ideas, be sure to tap into the thousands other E-Learning Heroes for inspiration.