The pure premise of Web 2.0 is
- let's get rid of editors;
- users submit the content, including primary entries, feedback, ratings, and even clicks.
- recency is absolutely necessary to the value of content;
- a critical mass volume is necessary in the tens of thousands, if not much higher
- the value of content is best determined by the wisdom of the masses through user rating, user volume.
- meaningful 1:1 relationships can come from participation in communities
What does that change, if anything, the training model?