CPLP Learning System eReader access Print Option Bundle
Key benefits of the CPLP Learning System Bundle:
- Portable for the learner on the go. Because we’ve gone digital, you can take the CPLP Learning System anywhere. Need a printed copy instead? Download a PDF version to print out a section, chapter, or the entire document including your notes and bookmarks.
- Customizable. Add notes, bookmark key points, highlight text and adjust the interface to tailor your copy to how you learn.
- Need to work offline? One click downloads the content to your web browser for offline viewing. Notes and bookmarks are synched when you go back online.
- Current and timely. The content focuses on the latest professional practices, and will update regularly.
- Want an upgraded hard copy that you don’t have to print yourself? The Print Option add-on comes with a binder and tabs to keep content organized. Customers will be notified of updates and can print the updates from their TD.org account My Downloads section.
Important: The Learning System is the primary study resource for the CPLP Certification. Individuals must have at least five years of T&D related work experience when applying. One year of related T&D college or university study may be substituted for one year of related experience. Please note that as an electronic document, the Learning System is non-refundable.