Infoline Digital Series: Training for Multiple Learning Styles
The latest installment of the Infoline Digital Series, Training for Multiple Learning Styles, is designed to help you create an effective and exciting training blend for learners from all generational backgrounds and learning styles. It includes six single Infoline issues, which cover everything you need to know to design a training program that is accessible to all types of learners. This collection includes:
- Training and Learning Styles
- Training for Multiple Cultures
- Training Across Generations
- Understand and Use Behavioral Styles
- Managing Difficult Participants
- How to Create a Good Learning Environment.