A Toolkit for Leaders: A TD at Work Collection
The most successful leaders see around corners, and that takes strategic foresight.
Are you a new or aspiring leader seeking to thrive in this role, or an experienced leader who wants to step up your and your organization’s performance? This collection of TD at Work and Infoline issues explores leadership competencies essential to your future success.
You'll find practical guidance on how to lead in times of change and build strong, collaborative relationships with your team. Keep this guide handy as you tackle tomorrow's complex business challenges. Will advances in neurotechnology affect collaboration? Will the popularity of digital currencies one day influence organizational structure? This collection provides insight into how to think about what the future might look like.
Issues come complete with job aids, career tips, lessons learned, and best practices.
This collection includes:
- The Futurist Leader
- Critical Competencies for 21st-Century Leaders
- Developing a Leadership Strategy
- Managing as a Ground Floor Leader
- Leading When There’s Too Much Change
- The Art and Skill of Collaborative Leadership
- Developing High-Performance Leadership Teams.